Are you looking for an opportunity to study in Germany and gain valuable experience in the industry? If yes, then you might be interested in applying for the UNITECH International 2023/2024 program, a short stay scholarship program available for international students to study in Germany and funded collectively by a selection of institutions and company partners.
The program is targeted at students in engineering, computer science, physics and biotechnology, who can exhibit outstanding academic performance and important soft skills and who are in the master’s or at the end of their bachelor’s degree (5th / 6th semester).
To be eligible, you must also meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at one of the eight partner universities of UNITECH International.
- Have a good command of English (TOEFL or equivalent).
- Have an interest in intercultural and interdisciplinary learning.
- Have a motivation to pursue a career in the industry.
UNITECH is a mobility program. Participation in the program is free once the student is selected. Travel expenses will be covered up to around 1,000 euros.
Additionally, students will receive:
- A monthly stipend during the internship semester.
- A waiver of tuition fees at the host university.
- A coaching and mentoring support from industry partners.
- A certificate of completion from UNITECH International.
You Can Also Check This Out: Nokia Foundation Scholarships in Finland for International Student 2023/2024
To apply for the program, you will need to:
- Fill out an online application form and upload the required documents.
- Take an online assessment test and a video interview.
- Attend a local assessment center at your home university.
- Attend a final assessment center at one of the partner universities.
The documents that you will need to upload in your online application are:
- Passport photo, 300 KB maximum
- Resume, 2 pages maximum
- Transcript of records, 2 MB maximum
- Optional: other documentation, 2 MB maximum.
You Can Also Check This Out: Artificial Intelligence Scholarships 2023/2024 at University of Bradford in UK
How to Apply
The application procedure for the UNITECH International 2023/2024 program consists of four steps:
- Online Application: You will need to register on the UNITECH website and fill out an online application form. You will also need to upload your documents and answer some questions about your motivation and expectations. The deadline for the online application is January 11, 2024.
- Online Assessment: After submitting your online application, you will receive an invitation to take an online assessment test and a video interview. The online assessment will measure your cognitive abilities, personality traits, and English skills. The video interview will ask you some behavioral questions and give you a chance to showcase your communication skills.
- Local Assessment Center: Based on your online assessment results, you will be invited to attend a local assessment center at your home university. The local assessment center will consist of group exercises, individual presentations, and interviews with faculty members and industry representatives.
- Final Assessment Center: Based on your local assessment center results, you will be invited to attend a final assessment center at one of the partner universities. The final assessment center will consist of similar activities as the local one, but with a larger and more diverse group of candidates and assessors.
The deadline for the online application is January 11, 2024. You are advised to apply as early as possible to avoid any technical issues or delays.
Scholarship Official website: UNITECH International 2023/2024