These scholarships are offered by the KU Leuven, a leading research university in Belgium, and are open to students from Africa, Asia, and Latin America. The scholarships cover the tuition fees, insurance, health coverage, and living expenses for one or two years of a master’s program at the Faculty of Science of KU Leuven.
To be eligible for the KU Leuven Masters Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries in Africa, Asia, or Latin America.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study from a recognized institution.
- You must have excellent academic results and show strong motivation and potential for research.
- You must have applied for admission to one of the eligible master’s programs at the Faculty of Science of KU Leuven.
- You must not have received any other scholarship or funding from KU Leuven or any other Belgian institution.
- You must be able to demonstrate your proficiency in English by providing a valid TOEFL or IELTS score.
The KU Leuven Masters Scholarships provide a generous amount of 10,000 Euros per year to cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees for one year
- Insurance and basic health coverage
- Living expenses allowance
The scholarship amount may vary depending on the specific program and the availability of funds. The scholarship for the second year of the master’s program will be renewed only if the student has achieved excellent results in the first year.
You Can Also Check This Out: Artificial Intelligence Scholarships 2023/2024 at University of Bradford in UK
To apply for the KU Leuven Masters Scholarships, you must fulfill the following requirement:
- You must complete and submit an online application form for admission to one of the eligible master’s programs at the Faculty of Science of KU Leuven before the deadline. You can find the online application form here.
- You must upload all the required documents along with your application form, such as your academic transcripts, diploma, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, reference letters, and proof of English proficiency.
- You must indicate in your application form that you wish to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship and provide a brief statement explaining why you are applying for this scholarship and how it will benefit your academic and professional goals.
The following documents are required to apply for the KU Leuven Masters Scholarships:
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- A copy of your bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters
- A proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS score)
- Any other documents that may support your application
How to Apply
The application procedure for the KU Leuven Masters Scholarships consists of two steps:
- Apply for admission to one of the eligible master’s programs at the Faculty of Science of KU Leuven by completing and submitting an online application form before the deadline. You can find more information about how to apply here.
- Apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship by indicating your interest in your application form and providing a brief statement explaining why you are applying for this scholarship.
The deadline to apply for the KU Leuven Masters Scholarships is February 1st, 2024. The results will be announced by April 15th, 2024.
Scholarship Official website: KU Leuven Masters Scholarships 2024-2025