Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship to pursue your higher education in Abu Dhabi? If yes, then you have a great opportunity to apply for the Khalifa University Scholarship in Abu Dhabi 2024. Khalifa University is one of the best universities in UAE, which offers graduate, postgraduate, and Doctor of Medicine courses. This is a fully-funded Abu Dhabi UAE scholarship for international students. There are no application fees for the Khalifa University Scholarship.
In order to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2024, Abu Dhabi students must fulfill the following requirements.
- Candidates for the master’s program:
- Completion of the degree.
- Certificate of English proficiency.
- Admission interview.
- Candidates for the doctoral program:
- Completion of a master’s degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
Khalifa University Scholarships in 2024 will cover the majority of expenses. Scholarships for International Students in UAE will cover all necessary expenses.
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Support for participation in International Research Congresses.
- Monthly Grant (subject to change):
- GRTA stands for Research Fellowship and Graduate Assistant
- Monthly scholarship during the Master’s: AED 8,000
- Monthly scholarship during the doctorate: AED 10,000
You Can Also Check This Out: Nokia Foundation Scholarships in Finland for International Student 2023/2024
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university recognized by the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent (for master’s programs) or 3.25 out of 4.0 or equivalent (for doctoral programs).
- Applicants must have a minimum score of 1400 on the paper-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or equivalent, or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or 79 on the internet-based TOEFL, or equivalent.
Organize the following documents provided below to upload online in the registration form.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree certificate
- An official transcript
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-size image on a white background.
- Valid passport.
- Personal statement.
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Research statement (500-1000 words, Ph.D. candidates only).
You Can Also Check This Out: Artificial Intelligence Scholarships 2023/2024 at University of Bradford in UK
The application process for Khalifa University Scholarships 2024 is online. Applicants need to fill out an online application form and upload the required documents. Applicants can also track their application status through the online portal.
The deadline to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2024 is November 5, 2023. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid any inconvenience.
How to Apply
To apply for Khalifa University Scholarships 2024, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Khalifa University.
- Click on “Apply Now” and create an account with your email and password.
- Log in to your account and complete the online application form with your personal and academic information.
- Upload the required documents in PDF format.
- Submit your application and wait for the confirmation email.
Scholarship Official website: Khalifa University Scholarships 2024