How to Apply For Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship For International Students in 2023
It is our pleasure to let you know that the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship intake for 2023 is now accepting applications.
Are you experiencing financial difficulties that are preventing you from pursuing advanced studies?
You don’t have to worry because the Aga Khan Foundation has a fantastic study opportunity available for students who cannot afford the expenses associated with pursuing a Master’s or Postgraduate degree.
His Highness the Aga Khan established the Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for International students to assist exceptional and talented students from developing nations who lack the resources to fund their studies.
This initiative enables them to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at esteemed higher education institutions of their choosing.
It’s recommended to apply before the application deadline since the Foundation only offers a limited number of scholarships to qualified applicants from developing countries who are experiencing financial difficulties.
Please be aware that the scholarship is only available to diligent and gifted students.
Summary of the Aga khan Foundation scholarship
- EligibleCountry: Candidates from the listed countries can apply; Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Egypt, India, France, Canada, Madagascar, Kyrgyz Republic, Kenya, Tanzania, Portugal, Mozambique, USA, Tanzania, Uganda and Tajikistan.
- HostInstitution: Study at a reputable university or institution
- Degree: Master/PhD
- FinancialCoverage: The program covers the student’s Living Expenses and full Tuition fees
- HostOrganization: Aga Khan Foundation
- Numberof Scholarships: Not Specified
- EligibleGender: Male and Female
- ApplicationsDeadline: 17 March 2023
How to Apply for the Aga Khan Foundation scholarship in 2023
Prospective and eligible candidates who wish to be considered for an Aga Khan Foundation scholarship must submit their applications to the local offices of Aga Khan Education Services, Aga Foundation or Aga Khan Education Board.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that tardy or unfinished applications will not be considered.
To obtain more information about the application process and other relevant details, please visit the official website: https://the.akdn/our-agencies/aga-khan-foundation/international-scholarship-programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
Prior to applying for a scholarship from the Aga Khan Foundation, it is necessary to have knowledge of the eligibility criteria listed below.
- This scholarship may be available to graduate students pursuing a Master’s degree.
- The Aga Khan Foundation scholarships are open to both PhD students and Master’s students.
- Individuals from the specified countries are eligible to submit an application.
- Individuals from France, the USA, the UK, Canada, and Portugal are eligible to apply if they have an interest in development work.
- Applicants are required to be under the age of 30, although there may be exceptions for individuals who are over 30.
- Applicants must be residing in a country that has an Aga Khan Foundation Office.
Financial Benefits of the Aga Khan Foundation scholarship 2023
The foundation will pay for all expenses related to the student’s participation in the program except for transportation costs.
Other benefits include:
- The entire cost of tuition will be covered.
- Living expenses will be included in the coverage.
- PhD students will receive support for a period of two years.
- Beneficiaries are permitted to secure additional funding from alternative sources.
17 March 2023.